As fall approaches, that means the Fox Cities Book Festival 2021 is getting closer!
Here is some information that will help you turn the page to the new season and get ready for our annual celebration connecting writers and readers that runs from October 13-17.
Market on Main
- Visit the Fox Cities Book Festival’s vendor booth at any time during the Market on Main, which runs from 2-8PM September 11 along Main Street in the Village of Little Chute. This family-friendly street fair market features food trucks, craft beer and retail vendors, music, and activities for children. There’s also a local focus and emphasis on unique and handcrafted goods and Little Chute businesses.
- The Book Store’s customers have donated books that will be available for purchase at the book festival’s booth for $1 each. Pay by cash or PayPal.
- To learn more about the Market on Main, check out the event’s website at http://marketonmainlc.com.
Book Festival Apparel
- Gear up for the Fox Cities Book Festival by shopping for official merchandise online on Bonfire at https://www.bonfire.com/store/fox-cities-book-festival/.
- Browse a selection of limited edition custom apparel in a variety of colors and styles. The catalog includes unisex tees, pullover hoodies, classic long-sleeved tees, crewneck sweatshirts and 3/4 sleeve baseball tees. There’s something for everyone!
- Items ship directly to the customer between September 20 and 29.
Virtual Book Fest
- With the safety and comfort of festival-goers in mind as the pandemic continues, the Fox Cities Book Festival Board has redesigned the event as solely virtual.
- Register for each event you’d like to attend by following the link to sign up for the online presentations through Zoom. The Fox Cities Book Festival’s Facebook page also will livestream the events, which will be recorded and accessible for viewing after the event.
- Plan your personal book festival calendar by heading over to the Fox Cities Book Festival website at https://foxcitiesbookfestival.org/festival/2021-fox-cities-book-festival/.
-By Kara Patterson, Fox Cities Book Festival Board Member